Applications is now closed for 2016/2017. Register your interest for 2017/2018
Meet our Programme Entry Criteria? Great. Now it’s time to apply using our online application form.
Before you get started, here’s what you’re going to need:
- your personal contact details
- a pre-selection of subject areas of interest from the open curriculum
- copy of your transcripts and evidence of prior qualifications
- copy of the photo page of your passport
- information on your employment history
- a personal statement outlining why you are suitable for the programme making reference to personal attributes, future ambitions, prior formal learning and prior experience
- names and contact details of two referees – one academic and one non-academic. Please note that your references must be signed by your referee and uploaded as part of your application.
- English language qualification if applicable
- documents or links to your creative portfolio if you are interested in taking creative writing, performance or art and design modules
Once you register, you can log in to the application system as many times as you need to make a final submission.
If you have any queries in relation to applications and admissions, the following options are available.
- Log in to the application portal to view the status of your application.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on +353-1-687-5994